poopy kicks

ok, so i don't mean to be gross here, but this child of mine keeps kicking me in an area that should never be kicked.  i feel like i either keep farting or pooping my pants.  but in actuality, it's just my growing child kicking me in the lowest part of my bowels...it's a very strange feeling. i just had to share.  sorry.

i had my 25 week check up today.  all is well.  heart beat is 150ish and strong.  it's always such a blessing to hear that beautiful noise!  my doc wants me to take the glucose tolerance test.  she can't make me, but she's really encouraging it.  i might bow down and do it.  that was the last test i had with Jorai, 3 days before she passed.  it's harmless, i know, but nonetheless, i was thinking of forgoing it...we'll see.  

i see the perinatologist next friday.  i haven't heard pleasant things about the man, but unfortunately he's the only perinatologist in the lansing area.  which sucks.  you'd think if enough people complain they would kick him out.  i can't say anything negative since i haven't met the guy yet, but it doesn't sound pretty.  and you'd think that if you work with moms having difficult pregnancies, you'd need to be a very caring person...but that's just me.

we're going to a showing of the business of being born tomorrow.  i'll let ya know how it is.

Comments

Popular Posts