are there feet in my ribs?

for the past few days i keep feeling pressure under my ribs at time's. it comes and goes but i usually feel it when i'm bent over or slouched. all of a sudden i feel as if something or someone has migrated and wedged themselves under my right rib cage. as soon as i elongate my torso the feeling leaves and then a moment later i feel a swoosh in my tummy. i have a sneaky suspicion that this child will be a very long child. and i have a sneaky suspicion that these last few weeks may become pretty uncomfortable soon...i can tell that this child is larger than Jorai was at 28 weeks. i never felt this full and tight and i never felt anything in my ribs. oye. i'm loving every minute. even the heartburn and pelvis pain. nothing can take away the joy that i have a healthy child within me again and a renewed hope that i may one day get to hold a warm, screaming baby and watch my husband change his first ever diaper!

Comments

Popular Posts