belgium waffle extravaganza

in both on my pregnancies the one thing i keep craving are belgium waffles..which is funny because although i'm a fan of blueberry crapes and pancakes, i've never been a huge fan of other waffles or pancakes. it's hard to find a good belgium waffle too. i have a vision of them in my head...the haughty version with fresh fruit and whip cream...so i crave them and crave them yet rarely get a chance to partake.

on tuesday as i was shopping for sick food for my husband, i noticed that kroger makes a frozen belgium waffle...i knew it wasn't going to taste like the ones i have swirling around in my head, but i thought i'd give them a try anyway.

last night i made 2 for dinner. i had some fake sausage with them and made my own blueberry topping...i have to say that for frozen belgium waffles, they were amazing. i think i've just created a waffle monster. thank goodness i only have 3 more months left in my pregnancy! this could pose a problem if i can't control myself!


but i do still want those waffles i have swirling around in my mind...someday... someday...

Comments

that waffle looks AMAZING..
(drool)

Popular Posts