cravings

many people ask me what i've been craving, and i really don't have an answer. there are days where someone will mention a food that i then must have, but craving something in general i've never been able to pinpoint...until just now.  here it is, 7:40pm and the thing that sounds most yummy to me is blueberry muffins.  so what am i about to do?  yup. make homemade blueberry muffins.  ridiculous...

in the mornings, my breakfast is blueberry waffles or pancakes...always with the blueberries.  so i guess, the thing i crave most is blueberries.  strange.  i thought i'd crave sweets or salts or something strange or bad for me...but instead i crave blueberries.  

for some reason, this doesn't surprise me.  maybe in a few weeks it'll be blueberries and pickles.  now that would be a story!

Comments

Popular Posts