pelvis pain

upon waking up this morning i swung my leg off the pillow i rest it on only to hear a loud pop and a sensation of, well... major pain.  it wasn't fun.  my pelvis has been given me troubles now for a few months.  it had gotten better, but lately the pain has come back.  it's been a different pain though.  there's no pressure, just pain right where the 2 sides of the pelvis meet.  it's a place you can't really rub or point out...it's in that place...it's quite painful.  yesterday i was fine all day but some days it's bad. it hurts so much that when i stand from a sitting position, it takes me awhile to take the first step as if knowing the pain that's coming stops me.  it's jarring.  i've been trying to stretch and do the exercises my PT gave me, but nothing seems to work.  i think i need to go back and see my DO. something just isn't right. knowing i have 12 more weeks, i want to make sure i get this fixed.  i guess the good news is that my pelvis is super limber which hopefully will make it an easy passage for kix.  

although what i can't wait for the most is to take in the sounds and  sights of kix.  smell and kiss and watch kix grow...but i also, can't wait to feel normal again.  i can't wait to have a body that moves and feels normal.  i can't wait to walk without pain and breathe without strain.  people say i'm waddling already...there's a reason for that.  my pelvis kills.  try walking with a pelvis that doesn't meet up properly.  oye!  it's not fun...so yeah, i can't wait to stand and walk with normality. that will be wonderful.  

off to make belgium waffles with blueberry and strawberry topping and fake sausage links.  yum.

Comments

ShannaKay said…
i've been having this too...it's incredibly uncomfortable and hard to move around when it comes. my hips have been killing too, so much so that i have to sleep on my back for a little bit to provide relief. 8 wks....it goes fast! Miss you!
Phoenix Rising said…
it might help to get your hips aligned. if you can get to a massage therapist, she may be able to work them out. i'm thinking of getting a massage really soon.

wow! 8 more weeks!! you're in my prayers!! i miss you too!

Popular Posts