should pregnant women really be allowed to drive?

not that i'm trying to have my rights taken away, but i've really been thinking about this lately. within the past 3 weeks or so, my range of movement has vastly decreased. with my girth and the child's length and mass growing at an ever increasing rate, i'm finding it more and more difficult to twist. which is normally ok, but when you have to check for blind spots or back out of a parking spot without hitting a car or person, it's hard. i do my best, but the more i twist, the more i feel pressure from within and my torso just stops.

i'm assuming this will only be getting more and more difficult as june approaches, so again i pose the question, should i be driving? i'm being careful, but i don't want to run anyone over either!

as a precaution, if you see me pulling out of a parking space...ya may want to steer clear of me!

Comments

Popular Posts