baby kix video

i think i may try tonight to capture kix moving around within me.  we never tried to get Jorai on video and i wish we had.  i remember how excited steve and i were to feel her move within me.  and more, i remember the stillness of my belly after she was gone.  it was gut wrenching.  i wish i had video of her alive and healthy within me.

not that i plan on losing this child!  but it's just another memory i want to create.  i always love seeing video of pregnant belly's moving.  i can sit and watch my own for hours.  the miracle of a child growing within a person is amazing to me.  i still can't grasp the power of God to create such a life within me.  it's truly amazing.  

and really, i think i need proof that this child is a wild child!  some times i wonder if people believe me that kix is such a mover and shaker...so we'll see if i can capture something. stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts