vitacost and papaya enzyme

my most fabulous doula suggested that i take papaya enzyme for my heartburn. i had it pretty bad in my first trimester but since about 12 weeks in or so, it had subsided ... until last week that is. so i started taking it again and i was reminded how marvelous it works. so much better than tums ever did. i would pop tums all day with little to no help in my last pregnancy. within 15 minutes of chewing a yummy little papaya tablet, my heartburn is gone for the rest of the day.

back in november, i paid $5.99 for 100 chewable tablets at better health.
which is cheap. but i got to thinking about one of my favorite on-line stores, vitacost. they have super cheap natural and organic goods. everything from food to shampoo and supplements. so, i did a search for the same papaya enzyme i bought in november. on vitacost it's only $2.99! i love vitacost. their customer service rocks, they have super quick and cheap shipping, just, go check them out! i once bought some kiss my face lotion, which in the stores is usually $8-10, i got it for around $6. any way, when it arrived, the pump was broken. i called them just to let them know and they immediately sent me a new bottle and told me to keep the one that was broken. i got the new one within a few days.

they rock. here's their site.

Comments

Martin Johns said…
Yes, Vitacost is a good company. Vitabase is another good one. They have a deal where if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you just call them and tell them how much money to return to your credit card. I have never seen anything like it.

Popular Posts