america's next top model

what is it about this show that draws me in.  i'm always embarrassed to admit that i watch the crap, but as soon as i admit it, all kinds of girls admit that they watch it too...even girls that i would never guess would watch the show, watch it.  it's ridiculous.  tyra is annoying. she loves herself so much that is nauseating. and the girls on it are so petty, argumentative and, well, bitchy, that i can barely stand it.  but there's something that always brings me back to watch it. i'm not into fashion, i'm not into modeling, i have no interest in most 'girly' things...so why am i so enthralled with it?  this show and it's suctions baffle me.  i'm just constantly sucked it.  i'm confused...

Comments

Monaca said…
I am sucked too...it is the flip side of my daily existence!
Wendy said…
Maybe we all watch it because it's so opposite of our personalities. At least it reminds us not to be petty and shallow!
missie said…
I understand, I have the same sick addiction to The Bachelor. It is like a train wreck, I can't stop watching!
Anonymous said…
sadly my guilty obsession is The Hills on MTV- no idea why I care what these rich/spoiled girls do, but I can't stop watching!

Popular Posts