blah

i've had a hard time getting my wits together today.  i had a list of things to do, yet i haven't even brushed my teeth yet and it's pushing 3.  i've been up since 8.  i feel really warn down and i haven't done anything...the babe is raring to go.  flipping and twirling away.  but momma just ain't rolling today.  normally (pre-pregnancy) i'd make a stop to beaners, i refuse to call it the other name, for a red-eye...i'm thinking that probably wouldn't be a grand idea...i think this child has enough energy...i need a red-eye...the babe needs some wine!  HA!! 

sleeping is difficult so i think that's my main problem.  i only sleep for an hour or 2 at a time, then toss and turn and sweat and snore and my limbs and hips and shoulders fall asleep...oye.  i need a pick-me-up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also refuse to call it the other name. It will always be Beaner's! :-)

Popular Posts