first steps?

it felt as if the babe was either trying to stand up in my uterus or claw his/her way out this morning at 7am.  it was really bizarre.  i was lying on my left side in bed, steve had just left and i knew that i could sleep in today, so i got all nice and comfy in bed excited to fall back asleep for the first time this week, when the wee one decided it was time to be up, literally.  it literally felt like the child was trying to stand up.  there was pushes on my left side that poked into the mattress and there were large protrusion on my right side at the same time.  so much that i wanted to get up and grab the video camera, but i knew if i moved and ran downstairs and then back again, the child would have stopped...but it was crazy!  the babe was actually stretching my side as far as it would stretch.

i truly believe that this child is as excited to meet us, as we are to meet him/her.   9 weeks...2 days...until my official due date.  i can't wait.  it's all coming so soon!  i'm just so excited!!

Comments

Popular Posts