grouchy pants

it's beautiful outside but i'm grouchy.  i thought that if i ate a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies, i'd feel better.  but it didn't help.  now i feel grumpy and chunky!  doesn't help that this morning, i found out that i've gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks!  wowza..maybe i should stop eating the mint oreo milkshakes i've come to love so much!  i still haven't reached a total weight gain of 25 pound which is the 'target' weight...so that's good...but there's something about becoming closer and closer to reaching steve's weight that bothers me...not that it should...i am growing a child within me...but the vain girl that wants a smoking hot body is screaming at me.  i have to find a way to silence that chic once and for all!

i think i should attempt to go outside and do some yard work....that is if i can bend over and dig without killing myself!  oye!  this won't be a pretty sight...you may want to steer clear from bowker street people!

Comments

Wendy said…
3 pounds in two weeks --- that's not bad at all! I gained about 2lbs every week of my pregnancy (55lbs total). Near the end, I had one week where I gained 4 lbs.
3 lbs isn't bad! Remember, the baby gains most of it's weight at the end. As the baby grows, he/she produces more amniotic fluid, and the placenta also continues to grow too. All of those things combined = lbs.
You looked fabulous when I saw you last week! No stressing!

Popular Posts