help me poop?

when steve and i were talking about how big the baby's getting..or at least how big they're guessing the baby's getting, i said 'you're going to really have to help me cope!'  he responded in an adamant 'umm, no! i'm not helping you poop'.  cope?  poop?  ahh, the joy of cell phones!

how does one help another poop anyway?  does one cheer the other on?  is there hand holding or massage to work junk out?  

i don't think i'd want anyone to help me poop.  i like my privacy while i'm doing that...and my husband cheering me on in the corner or sitting on the bathtub ledge holding my hand and looking into my eyes just doesn't seem right!  too funny!

what i was trying to say is that i need help coping with pushing a big baby out of me while in the birthing process.  not pooping.  pooping i can do. but pushing an ever growing baby out of me, is starting to scare me a bit!  i have 5 weeks left...i could have a 10 pound baby!  

momma!

Comments

Keep repeating.. I trust my body.. I can poop out a 10 pound baby.. :)

Just kidding!

Sizing with ultrasound has NEVER been right. :) Keep that in mind.. most of the time they have you worry for nothing!
missie said…
after the birth, become friends with prune juice...or else someone will have to help you poop! Or you will just cry uncontrollably on the camode...hope that wasn't tmi, just speakin the truth - one momma to another!
Phoenix Rising said…
yea, i know about the ultrasound guesses...but it's still scary! i just have to get the pounds out of my head and remember that it's the size of the noggin that counts!

missie~have you ever tried alfalfa? i've been taking that on and off and it really helps. whenever i start having issues, i take that and it starts working immediately. i'm not a fan of the prune juice, so taking a pill is nicer for me. i've heard that's a rough go though after the birth...i'm not looking forward to that! yikers!!
SnoWhite said…
sounds like you guys could be on a cell phone commercial :) "better service... try..."!

Popular Posts