i'm a hypocrite

in my husbands absence tonight, he's at a bachelor party, i thought it would be a nice time to run to the grocery store for a snack and go home to watch michael clayton. as i was leaving said grocery store, i was bombarded by 2 cute little girl scouts selling their naughty little cookies...i politely declined and then turned to look at the 2 moms and said 'that's the last thing i need!' we all chuckled, but as i was walking to my car, i was reminded of the snack i just bought...


newmans mint oreo cookies and breyers vanilla ice cream.


i'm such a hypocrite! why did i tell those mothers that cookies were the last thing i needed when i fully knew that i was on my home to make my own little mint cookie blizzard extravaganza!?!?

i'm such a liar. and a hypocrite! wow...some times i truly amaze myself.

thanks for listening...i needed to confess that one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm a Girl Scout; you can buy cookies from me!

Popular Posts