i just lost a tooth!

well, not really. but in my dream this afternoon i did. i was eating and it felt loose. when i put my finger in my mouth to feel it, my tooth came out. it hurt and my tongue kept feeling the void where my tooth used to be. i woke up and instantly thought that i had to go to the dentist and how mad he'd be because i haven't been in over a year.

i'm wondering if i had the dream because for the past few days i've been thinking about going to the dentist. his office called when we were in florida to remind me to make an appointment...but i still haven't...

it was all very real and very strange. i don't want to lose my teeth! now i'm afraid to eat! but i'm hungry!

yes, i'm still hungry...

Comments

missie said…
you should go! Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your teeth.

The other day I had a dream that I was pulling eyelash hairs out of my lip... yeah, ewww. It is probably because I was thinking about how I needed to go get my face waxed. It sucks being Polish sometimes :(
Phoenix Rising said…
ok, gross! that's too funny!!

Popular Posts