uncomfortable

i'm really starting to become uncomfortable. i seriously can't find a comfortable position. nothing sitting, standing, laying...i'm not complaining, just amazed. this is all such a new feeling. the baby is really getting big. i'm feeling very stretched and full. if i sit or lay, i have a super hard time getting back up. i get pain that shoots down my legs, not sciatica, and my pelvis snaps too. i'm constantly feeling a lot of pressure against my ribs and then a huge bulge extends from my side. i think it's a butt. i'm getting more and more contractions. nothing that hurts, my tummy just gets super tight.

the babe is getting hiccups every day too. now, that's a cool feeling. i like that. and the movement is getting crazier. i feel it more often, it's constant. flips and turns and stretches, all day. it's pretty cool.

i'm really getting ready here. the babe was pushing so hard against my belly last night that we had to have a little talk. i told this child of mine that if he or she is ready to come out, then we need to discuss the route, since coming directly out my side i just don't think is an option...

i know it's still a little too early for me to be talking like this, but to be honest, i'm superbly ready to meet our child and to feel like a semi-normal woman again.

Comments

ShannaKay said…
You sound sooo cute :) I'm really excited for you guys!! And I know exactly how you feel!! Miss you!
missie said…
as soon as you can, float. That is the only relief i could find. The pool was the best, unfortunately it is still a little chilly for that....Maybe a BIG bathtub? :)
Phoenix Rising said…
i don't have a swimsuit and i refuse to find one. the thought alone frightens me! HA!!

i've always wanted a big whirlpool tub though! maybe i could talk my husband into getting one before i get pregnant again!

i think if i try to squeeze into the one we alreay have my belly will stay above the water line. and the boyancy thing won't happen.

Popular Posts