blog postings

i realize that are days in which i tend to blog a bit more than usual and today i finally figured it out...not that it's rocket science, but the realization did hit me today. i think it's because i'm at home, alone. not that i'm bored. i do have stuff i do throughout the day, but when i get back home, i have no one to tell it to. my dear husband gets many calls everyday telling him all the stupid little things that happen to me, as if he has to hear them while at work...but i have to tell someone!

i used to talk to my friends at work. i would work things out with them or tell them about the silly things that happen to me and then only a smattering of those things actually made it on my blog. but now, it's a different story. i come home to a quiet house, which is lovey...i don't feel alone and i have no intention or longing to get back into the workforce, not at all! but, i think that's why i blog so much on certain days.

it's my way of telling someone all the silly little thoughts that run through this brain of mine. for some reason i feel i have to share. i can't tell you why...i just do. so, any way...that's my 2-cents...i hope i don't bug ya too much...

Comments

missie said…
You totally don;t bug me, I hope I don't bug you! I love reading your blog for many reasons; you are an awesome writer, I love talking about baby stuff, and I really miss being pregnant, I loved it. So I guess I am kind of living vicariously through you :) Hope it doesn't seem stalkerish or anything!

Popular Posts