hopeful thinking?

last night we went to bed at 11:30. i slept until 1:40 when i had to get up. this is usually how it goes. 1-2 hours of restless sleep and then i get up..then another 1-2 hours. last night, after getting up and falling back to sleep, it wasn't until 6:40 when i woke up again. i don't even remember tossing. i got up, knowing the alarm would wake us up in 20 minutes...all of a sudden i woke up to look at the clock...it was 7:41! we slept through our alarm that had been going off for 41 minutes! steve made it to work on time, which was unbelievable, and i went back to bed. i'm usually up by 8:30 at the latest...today my mom woke me up at 10! 10! i got a solid 2hours then 5 hours and then 2hours! is this my bodies and God's way of giving me a bit of rest before the baby?

it was wonderful getting so much sleep. i feel totally refreshed.

then, i went shopping and spent about $75 bucks without spending a dime! i heard about a new nursing bra at v.secret that was super comfy so i used a gift card i got at one of my wedding showers...after the purchase i still have $10 on it...then, i went to wally world for some simply juice, cereal and a clothesline...i had a gift card for there too! how exciting! it's been a nice day. i love spending money without spending money! gift cards are a good thing!!

Comments

missie said…
That is so cool that V Secret has nursing bras now. I went in there to ask about them after my babies and the 19 yr old twig behind the counter looked at me like I was crazy!

Popular Posts