le bebe

just got back from the dr.'s. all is looking well. we had an ultrasound this morning and they have predicted that the baby is measuring 39 weeks 2 days, i'm really 38 weeks 2 days, and is currently measuring 8lbs 6oz. steve and i think i'll probably deliver a 8-9lb baby. nice and healthy but not too big.

i'm still feeling great, but am really getting excited to deliver and hold this little bundle that keeps kicking my ribs! i'll try to post the most recent ultrasound pics later today...the babe's a bit scrunched in there...but with a little finesse, you can see the babes' face.

i can't wait to meet our child!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so exciting - Glad to read your doing so well. I miss seeing you around. Michelle
Anonymous said…
i'm so happy to hear things are going well and you're feeling well!
miss you and thinking of you often!!
missie said…
I am so excited for the birth of your little one, and I have never even met you! I have been praying for you and your little kix and that the delivery goes smoothly. It will be hard, but sooo worth it. Have an awesome last couple of weeks. Pregnancy can wear on you, but it is such a cool experience! I almost want another one just so I can be pregnant again, is that coo coo?

Popular Posts