massage

an amazing friend bought me a prenatal massage for mothers day!!!  i'm going in tomorrow at 1.  i'm so excited.  it will feel so lovely on my back.  i hope it takes some of the pain away...to have just an hour of relief will be lovely!!  

on a side note, we have a car seat in the scion.  us...steve and i...it's in our car.  a part of me thought i'd never see that sight.  i came out of the store today and noticed the car seat in the back and immediately thought it wasn't my car...but then it hit me, this is my car!! that is my car seat!!  we are having a baby!  so cool!

Comments

Katie said…
so very cool! not long now..
I seem to be having trouble commenting on your post. I just wanted to say how moved I was by your Mother's Day post. Death is not bigger than love, and it does not end that relationship.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Phoenix Rising said…
Thank you Joanne.

Popular Posts