i did it

i finally did it. i wasn't going to...it scares me to think of what may be coming...but i did it.

i just downed 3 tablespoons of caster oil.

from what i've read, you should take 4-8 tb of the stuff...i took 3...i didn't want to go too far and have too many of the bad stuff come...but i wanted to at least try. so we'll see...they say if it works, i should start seeing results in 4-12 hours...i keep contracting on and off. again last night i thought i was starting labor, but as soon as i went upstairs, they left. so i decided to bite the bullet.

today, i bounced on my ball...i just downed the oil and tonight i'm going for a walk with my rockin' husband. lets see if something happens tonight. i would love to forgo my dr appointment tomorrow!

Comments

Tricia said…
WOW!!! I can't imagine how awful that stuff must be. We'll be praying that is gets things going tonight!!! Good luck walking!
Anonymous said…
good luck! you're a braver woman than i am- lol. i hope it gets things going!
Anonymous said…
i did that with josie.
the only thing i gave birth to wouldn't look pretty in a bonnet :)
missie said…
It worked! So I don't think my old grandma is totally full of crap. This was her remedy and you are the fourth woman (including me) that it has worked on. Way to bite the bullet :) Our prayers are with you tonight!
Anonymous said…
congratulations, kim (and steve!). i hope that all is going well and that he's nursing like a pro. that was FAST!
Anonymous said…
what?!?!?!?! Does this mean there is a baby?!?!?! Ahhhhh, I am so excited for you! Congratulations and GOd's blessings on your new little bundle of joy. I cannot wait to hear all about it!

BLessings,
Megghan Shaver
He's GORGEOUS! Thank you for letting me come be with you afterwards. You did AWESOME!!
ShannaKay said…
He's adorable!! Take care of yourself and if you need anything give me a call! Love you and Congrats!!

Popular Posts