ok, i'll do this

because i'm mad this child has not made their appearance yet and i think i'm going to jump on the treadmill to get something started, but that takes a lot of gusto to get me downstairs...so until i get the gusto, i'll do it...

5 things under $5.00 that I couldn't live without: or at least i really wouldn't want to live without them:
my husband, Christ, Jorai, my friends, and
riv who teach me more about myself everyday!
ice water
chapstick
ice-cream
spending time, lying in the hammock with my best friend.

5 favorite movies:
juno
the princess bride
whale rider
steal magnolias
any brat pack film

5 favorite baby names I love:
Jorai
selah
asher
suzanna
isabella

5 songs I love:
the luckiest~ben folds
broken things~julie miller
romeo and juliet~indigo girls
ohio~over the rhine
brian wilson...or really anything by the barenaked ladies

5 positive influences:
my husband
Christ
Jorai
riv
my friends


5 life changing moments:
meeting my husband and allowing him to show me Christ
allowing myself to trust and let my husband in
getting involved at riv
getting pregnant with, carrying, losing and learning from Jorai
getting pregnant again and learning to not let my fear control me.

5 current obsessions:
getting this baby out of me!!!
thinking about the garden i want to put in after the babe comes
being a good housewife/home mom
trying to find new ways to save money
project runway

5 places I want to go:
all over europe
jerusalem
camping with my husband and child at the beach or at yosemite
back to port angeles, wa...i miss it so much and i want to show steve all the places i love.
really, any where outside the us where steve and i and our child can explore and hike and marvel at.

5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without:
refrigerator
food processor
vitamix
kitchen aid mixer...i just wish it wasn't so dang heavy!
steve's coffee roaster and french press

ok...so that took me a few minutes...i still don't want to venture downstairs to walk on that stinkin' treadmill...why am i so opposed to working out?!?! especially when it could mean the baby could come? i need to get motivated! i need go get the rocky soundtrack!

Comments

pelvic rocks. :) do em!
SnoWhite said…
so I hear when the pressure changes that often will start labor too... maybe with all these storms and temperature changes...
ShannaKay said…
have sex :) light some lavender incense.
missie said…
Ok, so I'll give you my secret formula:
In the morning take 1 or 2 tsp of caster oil mixed with orange juice, take a trip to the mall (or use the treadmill) for a few hours, go home and spend "quality time" with your hubby :)
I woke up in labor that night at about 2:30 am....AND she was a week early.

Or....I bet if you decide to put in that garden BEFORE the babe comes, that'll do it!
Anonymous said…
Someone should seriously start a blog page or something with Riv women's tips for going into labor. This is great.

Popular Posts