Pink Rose Award

so, my friend beth has chosen me to receive this award. beth is one of my wonderful doulas. before meeting her, she let me know about her wonderful son Charlie who graced her life for 3 beautiful days before he left for his eternal calling. having another person who truly understood my grief and pain was comforting. knowing someone actually feels my sorrow is something that is truly a blessing. though you never want anyone to go through a loss like this, there's something special that's formed between bereaved parents and i appreciate her friendship in so many ways. thanks beth, for sharing Charlies life with me as you let me share Jorai's life with you.

i'm passing this award to my friend tiffany. tiffany lost her amazing son Jayden just a few short weeks before me. we met shortly after losing our children and it was a blessing that's immeasurable to describe. our talks helped me travel down the path paved with sorrow. she cleared my head and opened my heart and let me cry. her friendship is beyond words. tiffany, you're amazing. i hate that we had to meet under such circumstances, yet without you, i'm not sure i would have spared so well. you are an amazing woman and mom and friend. i miss you!! come back to michigan!! thank you for sharing Jayden with me and allowing me to share Jorai with you. now, i can't wait for evalina and kix to meet!

Comments

Popular Posts