sweaty sweatball

i don't know if it's a pregnancy thing or what, but i'm sweating my arse off! i went outside twice today and melted both times. ridiculous! steve left for a show in jackson tonight and i wanted to get to church,but i just couldn't muster putting myself together. i'm greasy and gross, my hairs crazy and steve says 'just go like that.'...it nice to have a husband who loves me for me...but thankfully for all of you, i chose not to go. i tried to whip up something with myself, but it didn't work, plus i just feel swampy...so here i sit. knowing i'm missing an amazing last message in the old building ala noel. but oh well...maybe they taped it.

so i'm going to enjoy maybe my last alone night for a while. i'm going to do some exercises and take a long shower and just relax in the quietness of the house. i always miss steve when he's not here, but there's something special about being home alone at night.

i've had some small contractions today, but nothing with any rhythm. i've been in a bit of a funk that i've been trying to get out of. i think it's more bout just feeling so darn uncomfortable now and i just can't find anything that i want to do. but sitting around isn't fun either. and sitting, standing and lying all hurt, so it's hard. not that i'm complaining, but it's hard to want to be doing something when you're just so tired of feeling tight. my back is really starting to hurt. i'm hoping it's nothing permanent. it feels like a pinched nerve and when i get up from sitting or lying it actually takes me a bit to move my legs. it sucks.

the house is clean, the nursery is set, the bags are packed, the laundry's done...i want to put the garden in, but it's hard for me to bend over with my back...i could start learning how to play piano...hmmmm...and i do need to vacuum and mop my bathroom floor...guess i'll go do that.

cheerio...

Comments

missie said…
If it is at all possible, find someone with a pool, and just float. Blake was born Sept 10th, 2005. One of the hottest summers on record (and I didn't have AC :(. I swear I spent 90% of my evenings floating in my grandma's pool. It really takes the pressure and weight off of you. It feel spectacular. It is the reason I survived that summer. Hang in there... not much longer....

Popular Posts