pee

for those of you who have experienced a pee shower from your child, i give you this...the pee pee teepee. my mom's best friend sent them to me last week. it's a novel idea, but i think they could use some tweaking, like a strap that actually holds them on, but they're nice for the quick change. thank goodness asher hasn't shot up high enough to hit me in the face, but he has soaked his changing table mattress and outfit quite a few times. it's absorbable but i think it keeps his little man warm enough not to arose any urination sensations! i like to use it in his naked times where i'm letting him 'air out'...though i continually have to reposition it, because in his active kicking state, it falls off.

mostly, i simply think the things hilarious and i know he'll kill me in a few years when he sees these pictures, but i can't help myself. enjoy.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kim,

Asher is so cute. I left a little present for Asher in the church office. I have been trying to come on Saturday night so I could give it to you but have not been able to make it.

Cindy Agnew
Phoenix Rising said…
you are so sweet! thank you! i'll be at riv on thursday for a ministry meeting. i'll pick it up then. thank you!!

Popular Posts