completely and totally in love.

sorry about all the posts today...guess i just have a lot to say...this is my last one tonight, i just had to write it down before i forget this moment.

as i was nursing asher tonight and reading him 'i love you this much', he let go with a smile and stared up at me. he then reached his hand up and touched my face. i know it sounds absolutely silly, but i swear he was trying to tell me something. there was a look in his eyes that i've never seem before and it gave me chills. i was waiting for him to start speaking to me it was that intense. for about 3 minutes he continued to stare and smile, reach up to touch my mouth or face and look at me with the most intense eyes i've ever seen in my life.

and then as quickly as it started, he went back to nursing. i want to encapsulate that feeling. that feeling of complete and total love. that feeling of wonderment and excitement. it was powerful. it almost felt as if i was looking into the eyes of God.

Comments

Katie said…
i love when that happens. you gotta wonder what they're thinking in their little baby minds...
sweet post.

Popular Posts