coolness

on the way home from riv on saturday i was telling steve how i wish we had time to start/join a life group, but with our new life and asher's schedule, nights just don't work that well. i feel pretty connected these days, but there's something about a small group of women that i see on a weekly basis that appeals to me. and diving into the word with these people is just what i need. i haven't been studying lately. it's been so hard to find the time and to tell you the truth, when i have the time, it's not what i would prefer to do. i know that sounds terrible, ungrateful and selfish. but it's the truth. so a life group really appeals to me.

on sunday a newer friend of mine invited me to start a small group with her and 2 other at home mamas! isn't that sweet?!? God knew not only what i wanted but what i need and handed it to me on a silver platter. i'm pretty stoked. i get to be in a life group that happens during the day and that i can take asher to. cool times.

Comments

Katie said…
Hooray for at home, daytime, baby-friendly life groups!!
I'm excited to get started!
(Oh - and after today's email, I realized that I'll be out of town this weekend, so I actually won't be at church on Sunday. Bad friend. But I should be there for many weeks after that!)

Popular Posts