hair

so i did it. my hair is gone. more of it than expected, so i'm still unsure about it. i feel a bit boyish. but i love the color and i love the bangs...it's just the length. i think in a month or so when the back has a chance to grow a bit and the top has more length to wisp away from my head, i'll like it more.

it might also just be the shock of so much change...i have very little hair on my head and what's left is magenta and black...so it's quite a change. i may post some pictures soon once i feel a bit more comfortable about it. really, i think i just need to get over myself. i think it's just the insecurities of feeling flabby and now boyish...and it doesn't help that steve's not that fond of it...he, as i, just wishes it was longer...but it will grow. it's hair. that's what hair does.

but it's definitely different and easy and, well, i feel more edgy which is what i've always wanted...hopefully soon i'll feel girly edgy, not boyish edgy. more to come...

Comments

kristar said…
can't wait to see it!
I wanna see!! I wanna see!! :)

It'll grow out soon enough. When I chop my hair off, I cry as soon as I do it, but about 2-3 weeks later when it's at the length I find comfortable -- I finally begin to dig it a little more.

Popular Posts