prayers for my hubbys jobby jobz

on wednesday steve was working on a ladies computer when she mentioned a new work group starting that will implement some new software coming into the hospital. she said that the job would last 3 years and although they can't guarantee you'll get your old job back, they will give you another job within the hospital making the same amount as you do now. she asked if he would be interested in a position and steve said sure.

today, someone called him for an interview. it's tomorrow at 3pm. he wasn't really looking for a new job, but it would be something different and could potentially give him some super sweet experience. he's been in the same position for 7 years because he's felt led to stay...but recently he's been feeling the nudge to look for new opportunities. this opportunity came out of nowhere.

please pray that he has clarity in what God wants him to do. pray that the interview goes well and that whatever happens, he's ok with the outcome.

thanks

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Wrote it down in my prayer book!
(This is something I just started. I tend to tell people I'll pray for them and then forget to actually do it. So now I'm writing prayers down in a little book, whether they're for myself or someone else, and when I do my devotions each evening I open it up and pray for the things that are written down. When I hear that things are resolved, I cross them off.)
Katie said…
Praying for clarity. Job stuff is always a bit scary!
BTW - how is the hair???

Popular Posts