confession

ya gotta love it when God shows you somethings and you end up feeling like a giant jerk.

i was just running around like a mad woman trying to make brownies and clean before a ministry meeting tonight, as if they'd care that my house is trashed, but i digress, when i came across a jacket of steve's on the couch...my immediate thought was one of frustration. as if he thinks i have all the time in the world to pick up his crap...yea, i was in a moment of frustration and weakness...anyway, i literally rounded the corner to see not one but 2 of my jackets on the table.

thank you for showing me once again, how crappy i can be Lord! please help me to show more grace!

thanks for reading my confession...i feel better for being such a jerk.

Comments

Katie said…
You're not a jerk at all - see, I would STILL be mad about his coat because everyone "should" pick up his/her own stuff, so it really wouldn't matter if my coats were laying around because I'M the one who picks them up anyway.
I can find all kinds of ways to be way more jerky than you.
:)

Popular Posts