hickeys

if you notice a hickey on my neck the next time you see me, it's not from steve. my wonderful son has started to mark his territory. the past week he's developed the habit of grabbing my neck with his vulcan death grip when i pick him up to nurse. i think he gets so excited that he can't contain his emotions. and for all of you who have felt his manly grip, i know you're probably feeling for me right now! its quite painful. i'm working on discouraging the behavior, but it's kinda hard to discipline a 20 week old.

so yes, i have hickeys on my neck. from my son. joy.

and if that's not enough, once he's nursing, he's constantly reaching up to either pull my lips off or smack my face. i can't tell if he's just exploring or if he thinks my singing is atrocious. i'm starting to get a complex.

Comments

Katie said…
I think you should tell people it was Steve. Who says married couples who have babies can't still have some fun?? ;)
Thanks for the e-card, it was hilarious!! And just because you said to - I'm having a VERY happy birthday. :D

Popular Posts