why i love goodwill

yesterday i needed to find clothes. none of my shirts fit. i've been wearing pregnancy shirts since last year because since i gave birth to Jorai, all of my pre-preggo shirts have become crop shirts. i'm tired of it and i'm tired of 'getting my body back'. but i'm cheap, so i went to good will. for less than 27 bucks, this is what i came home with:

a new, i think, pair of j crew pants. super cool.
a cashmere anne klein sweater
a cotton zip sweater from j crew
a wool zip sweater from american eagle
a super thick cotton long sleeve shirt from old navy
a wrap shirt from anne klein that is perfect for nursing
and a trendy mod shirt from someone i've never heard of

sweetness! i would like a few more shirts, so i think i'll hit world mission this week. but still, sweet score for goodwill!

Comments

Katie said…
Jealous!
I should just go shopping at Goodwill (there's one like a half mile away) - but it always seems overwhelming to me with the wee one tagging along. And hubby's been gone so much lately that shopping on my own is not an option.
I can't wait to see you sporting some of your aweseome new duds with your rocking fauxhawk!!
You should come to my goodwill! It's a mile from my house, and the size of a large grocery store! It's the biggest one I've ever seen.

Popular Posts