addicted

i have a problem. i huge one.

i'm addicted to brownies. preferably warm, moist ones that have just emerged from the oven. i want them all the time. every day. i think about them. they tempt me. their warm gooeyness taunt me. i have a box of dark chocolate ghirardelli ones on top of my fridge right now that keep tapping on my shoulder. it keeps whispering in my ear 'kim, kim...come bake me. you know you want me. i'm so delectable, come on woman. just open the box.'


why, oh why do i have these cravings? i'm trying to be good. i'm trying to get down to a weight that i was at prior to leaving washington. i want to be there by the time i get pregnant again, which could be as soon as april, mayish...so these brownies just don't help. but they call me. they tempt me. and of course as i was searching for a delectable looking brownie picture as a visual aid to this post, i find another yummy recipe to try.

i love and hate the internet today. now, not only do i have the brownie box tempting me, but i have another brownie recipe bookmarked, just waiting for someone to come try it out. ohh brownie, why are you so tempting?




Comments

Tali said…
why did you have to post that! :) now i'm craving brownies! just a tip, no pudge makes a fat free brownie. they definitely are not as good as the real deal but it's what i have been making these days. i buy the mix at foods for living and you add a container of fat free vanilla yogurt...

Popular Posts