Christmas clothes

for my Christmas present my mom took me clothes shopping. although when i look in the mirror and see my naked self, i see how much chunk i have left to lose, surprisingly i weigh less than i did the day i got married. crazy. that said, none of my pants fit and many of my shirts have become crop shirts. i'm still baffled by the shirt cropiness, but whatever.

so, my mom and i went shopping. it was fun. i feel us getting closer again. it's nice. we were able to find me 3 pair of pants, 2 sweaters and a pair of sweats that don't look like sweats. very cool. but the coolest thing was that i tried on a pair of pants that were
2 sizes down from my current size. they were skin tight and i had flab hanging over the edge but i was able to zip them up! i haven't been in that size since high school! again, i'm not in that size now, nor probably will ever be. i could barely walk, but i could zip them up! it felt very nice.

it's nice to have pants that fit. my bum no longer hangs out of my jeans anymore. joy. thanks mom.

Comments

Popular Posts