Merry Christmas Jorai

at my parents church in big rapids, you can purchase a poinsettia to decorate the church in memory of a loved one. my folks always buy one for my grandparents. this year they bought 2. one for my grandparents and one for Jorai. They didn't tell us, so we found out as we read through the memorial insert in the Christmas service program. their remembrance warmed my heart. and it was cool because i was able to share Jorai's story with someone at church because they had read the memorial and asked who Jorai was. i feel so blessed when i get to share pieces of my daughter with people.

then, my mom has recently lined the bedroom hallway with pictures of family. one of the pictures is Jorai's memorial from namesinthesand.blogspot.com. i can't tell you the warmth i felt seeing all of our family lining the hall and knowing the Jorai wasn't forgotten. she was there, among us all, as she should be.

merry Christmas, my sweet baby girl. i love you.

Comments

SnoWhite said…
so beautiful. what a blessing!

Popular Posts