pukey puke

while standing in line at the dollar store asher threw up all over me. it seemed like it was a cupful of vomit. it flew out of his mouth, into the carrier all over my arm, down my leg and all over my shoe. i freaked out. he's never done this before. it was a lot of throw up. after his puke fest, he seemed fine. he started flirting with 3 separate people as we were waiting in line. he doesn't seem hot and he's acting fine now, but i'm still freaked out.

steve has an upset stomach today...i hope this isn't the start of a family puke off this weekend.

Comments

Leesa said…
Good luck this weekend! I can totally see you reacting to this, I would have reacted in the same way. haha Probably worse... I don't do good with those situations. I'm so glad Noah wasn't a spit-uper. (Is that a word?) I hope you guys all don't get sick.

Popular Posts