little boy memories

when do we start being able to recall memories?

as i was tending to some feminine issues today, i look up to see asher staring at me. i instantly got embarrassed and then the thought popped into my mind...will he remember this? when he grows up, is he going to recall all the times he's watched me poo or pick my nose or whatever else i usually only do in private
?

asher's a bit attached to me. there are times i'm able to leave the room without him missing me, but for the most part, he has to see me. so, most times, i bring him along when i leave the room. i sit him in the hall so he can see me. i give him a toy to play with, hoping he'll look at that rather than me, and i go about my business. but today i guess i was more fun to look at. when i noticed his piercing eyes on me, i shut the door, just half way so i was hidden and of course he started to cry. he can't really want to see that. that's not good for anyone to see!

am i searing painful memories into my boys head? maybe i need to get one of those half doors for the bathroom so he can see my head but not what i'm doing.

i'm so sorry my sweet boy. let's forget all about today in the bathroom, ok?

Comments

Popular Posts