brownies

we all know i have a wee bit of an addiction to brownies...but what i'd like to know is if my husband is trying to gently tell me something.

as i uncovered some brownies for a little 'yea! asher's down for a nap' treat, i found 2 very small. bite sized brownie pieces waiting for me. the question is, were these small morsels made by steve for himself, because he likes bite sized pieces...or were they made for me because of the ginormous brownie nuggets i like to eat and he's worried about my brownie intake? if they were made for me, i have to admit that they're both gone...and so is another chunk off the brownie mass. ha! too funny.

the strange thing is that with all my brownie splurges, i'm still losing weight. i've lost 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks. and let me tell you, i've eaten brownies every one of those days. i think i'm going to start a new diet frenzy. the brownie diet.

Comments

Katie said…
For awhile, Mark and I ate ice cream almost every night - and in the morning, we'd wake up lighter than the day before. It was crazy (and fun!) - but it didn't last forever... maybe brownies are a better bet.
Now I want to go make brownies!

Popular Posts