Fashion Sucks

I have a love-hate relationship with my sweats, or really any stretchy article of clothing. If it was fashionable to wear sweats, I would be in bliss. It's the first thing I change into at the end of the day. I look forward to it. On Saturday, after spending the entire day in sweat attire, I thought I should change for church, to at least try to look presentable. The funny thing, is that as much as I love sweats, I'd also love to be a fashionista. I'd love to be able to open a closet full of amazing clothes...and of course that won't happen...so I have to make due with what I have. After changing into a more presentable attire, I told Steve how nice it would be if it was OK to live in sweats. His comment? 'That's why fashion sucks'. It's so nice to have a husband who thinks it's OK to live in sweats. Seeing that I don't even own 1 pair of heels...I guess it's a good thing!!

Comments

amen to sweats! :)

Popular Posts