iPod anyone?

I have a few sites I check every day. You can say I'm a bit addicted...but in a way, it's a good thing. They're sites that give out 1 deal at a time. Some change their deal multiple times a day...some once a day and some change it whenever the item sells out. Today, on woot.com, I saw a 30gig video iPod for $99. It's refurbed, but still...$99! My super sweet hubby is buying it for me for my b-day...I mean, so what that my birthday isn't for another 4 months! Thanks babe!

So, I thought I'd pass along my daily cheapo skims. If anyone has another cool cost saver site, let me know...I'd love to grow my addiction!


Comments

ShannaKay said…
yeah i want one since mine got ran over :) thanks for the tip...now i have to figure out how to justify spending the money.
Phoenix Rising said…
yeah, I know! I probably shouldn't have got one, but it will be really nice to have. The one I currently have doesn't keep a charge. So I can't take it anywhere or place it in a dock. Steve's going to keep it in his car, but it was hard for me to play it in Asher's room or through our stereo since it always has to be plugged in. I've been looking for a battery or new mp3 player, but this is actually such a great deal, I thought we should jump on it.
ShannaKay said…
i'm still thinking about it :) :)
SnoWhite said…
love the new look!
Phoenix Rising said…
Thanks Sara. I'm still working with it. The new template deleted some of my old stuff, so I'm trying to figure out what's missing! :-) But I like the layout.
kristar said…
not specifically for mamas, but try out this one if you ever need some new glasses:

http://www.zennioptical.com

prescription eyeglasses SUPER cheap!

Popular Posts