Life Changes


I went to get Asher up from his nap last Friday to find him standing in his crib. As soon as I entered the room he gave me the 'Look at Me!!!! You should be so proud of me!!' look. I thought it was just a fluke. I thought that it would be weeks before he started doing it on a regular basis, but no...he's done it every day since. We've had to lower his crib because now he's no longer just standing in his crib, but jumping up and down until we go get him. My boy is growing up fast and so I figured that I should post another list of how he's doing and what he's currently doing.
  • As of 23March09 he weighed 23 pounds and stood almost 30 inches tall. He wears 12-18 month clothes and yesterday I had him in a 24 month shirt. It fit. Scary! I have to buy him size 5 shoes because 3's are too small and I rarely can find 4's.
  • He started to really crawl in Florida.
  • He stands on his own for about 5 seconds or so.
  • He still loves to be outside and could stay out there all day.
  • He loves dogs but get scared and screams if they bark.
  • He would walk around with Steve all day every day if Steve didn't get tired.
  • He's normally taking 2-hour and a half naps a day and wakes up twice a night
  • Giggles whenever I ask him if he wants to nurse.
  • He's eating large quantities of food and loves it.
  • He's just figured out how to pick up food and bring it to his mouth. He used to just open his mouth and grunt when he wanted a puff. It was silly.
  • He makes noises like a ton ton.
  • He loves playing the piano, talking on the phone, pulling down books and movies and trying his best to destroy the mac.
  • He's addicted to anything with lights or displays. I'm afraid he'll be a TV zombie one day.
  • Can walk solo with his walker and can now ever turn corners with it!
  • Loves to stand at the glass door to blow bubbles and lick the glass.
  • Is getting super ticklish.
  • Has developed 2 freckles on his head and a small mole on his right thumb.
  • Has gone from pooping every 7-14 days to 3-4 times a day.
  • Loves taking baths.
  • Walks around furniture.
  • And to top it off, tonight he took 3 steps all by himself!
New foods:
  • egg yolks~not too sure about these, but tolerates them.
  • blueberries
  • mangoes
  • papaya
  • chicken
  • lentils
  • cauliflower
  • broccoli
  • kale
  • spinach
  • Hungarian mushroom soup (He got a little taster from my bowl last night! YUM)
Hmmmm...I think that's it for now. I'll post again soon.



Comments

Popular Posts