Missing Jorai

I keep thinking about Jorai's birthday. She would have been 2 this year. I could have a 2 year old. I look at Asher and see what an amazing little boy he's becoming and can't help but to think about the kind of girl Jorai would have been. Would she have been a spitfire like her little brother? Would she be a brut and impatient like Asher or would she be a dainty lil' lady that's soft, gentle and patient? I can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to get to know her and hug her and kiss her. I can't wait to see her eyes and know their color. I can't wait to see Asher meet his sister and see their connection and love for one another. I know our meeting involves us dying, so of course I don't want the reunion to come soon. I want a full life with Steve and Asher...but thinking about being a apart of our family reunion in Heaven, brings me chills and an excitement I can't describe.

I miss you baby girl.

Comments

Popular Posts