preggers?

nope. well, we don't think so...but the discussion has come into our lives again. Originally we were thinking about trying for another child in June. Well, June is just around the corner and now I'm asking myself if I can handle another child? Asher is so cool. I'm enjoying him so much and I want him to have a living sibling, but am I ready? Will I ever be 'ready'? It's scary. I want to have another child. But I don't want to be preggers again. And when the babe comes, can I handle 2? Plus Asher is such a great child, will the next one be a crazy crazers?

Anxiety, anxiety!

Plus I'll miss my glass of beer or wine at night...9 months is so long without the refreshing taste of beer or wine! It's well worth it, but boy, is it hard!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are never truly ready for the next one, I just new I wanted Maddie to have a brother or sister to play with. I have to say the second one was harder for me, but I had the depression with it. But seeing how much Maddie and Hayden love each other and how much she enjoys playing with him is so wonderful.

Heather
Mindy Richmond said…
I agree with Heather, you never truly feel ready. I am 4 months pregnant now and I do not feel ready or even really excited about being pregnant, but I know it will be worth it. Luke is such a social being that he will benefit greatly from having a sibling.

I'm sure it is controversial, but I truly believe a small glass of wine or beer is safe in pregnancy. I've read several articles, talked to even a medical professional or two, and that is the conclusion I came to. My sister has regularly enjoyed wine in moderation during her pregnancies and her babies are all unbelievably healthy. Just my two cents :)

Popular Posts