To cut or not to cut?

I've enjoyed my short hair but 3 months ago I decided to let it grow. So it's growing. 2 weeks ago I had it and wanted short hair again, so I made an appointment to chop it back off. That appointment is this Saturday and now I'm wondering if I'm making the right decision. Hair takes so long to grow! But I was kinda thinking that I could get one more cut to last through the summer and then start growing it back out. But I don't know. Do I look better in long or short hair??

I've always wanted to go to some amazing hair stylist that knew the exact cut to give me since I have no idea what looks good. But I could never afford that so I'm asking all of you. Should I keep it short or grow it out? Here's some reference for ya. Please help me here!!!


Short?
or

Long?

Comments

Tali said…
i personally like it short! if you want to be a little funky, you could get a few highlights. but i say keep go short, it's sassy!
i go to the exchange in east lansing and it's really reasonable, plus you don't tip because tip is included in the service which makes it nice!
Mellie said…
I like it long. :-)
Juleen Kenney said…
I definitely liked it better long. It gives you a lot more styling options that way. If you're looking for a stylist, give me a call, my prices are quite reasonable! I work at Changes Hair Design in Haslett. The number is 517-339-2275.
Phoenix Rising said…
I just canceled my appointment. Since I can't make up my mid, I thought I'd wait. Thanks for the offer Juleen. I go to Ashley and/or Regina. But I'll keep ya in mind if I ever want to try someone different.
Anonymous said…
Cute short but LOVE IT LONG
Michelle
Mindy Richmond said…
I vote for short! I decided to keep mine short, the only drawback is the need for more frequent haircuts. If you can fit the cost into the budget it's kind of nice if you can go at a time when the hubby can watch the boy, that way it's like a little pampering break each time.

Popular Posts