It's a seasonal thing


I've been looking for a sand pail for a week now. Store after store have been sold out. When I ask someone if they carry sand pails, their answer is always the same. 'We did carry them but we're probably sold out.' To answer my question of 'Do you think you're getting any more in?' , they respond 'Probably not, it's a seasonal thing.'

Yea...it's a seasonal thing...I get that...but it's JULY people! Who doesn't go to the beach or play outside in July? What about August and September? Seriously? Is it really too late in the season to carry any summer items?

This is just plain silly to me. Thankfully Grandma has saved the day and found one. But I think it's kinda sad, that in July, it's painfully hard to find a sand pail. I don't get it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Target has some in the dollar section at the front of the store!

Cindy
Phoenix Rising said…
Seriously?!? We were there yesterday and I was thinking about checking the dollar section but never did! Argh! They had some really big ones with toys inside for $15, but I didn't want to pay that. Too funny. Lessons learned!

Popular Posts