Major milestone

Steve put Asher to sleep tonight! I nursed him and then came downstairs to let Steve give him his bath, put him in jammies, read and sing to him and it worked! There was some crying, but he was asleep within 5 minutes! Now, granted he was exhausted as he decided to skip his afternoon nap, but he went down! Now we just have to keep it up. I still want to put him down most times, in fact I feel bad that I wasn't there to put him down tonight, but I think we should have Steve put him down twice a week. I like being the last face he sees. But, I think it's the best for both of us. He's 13 months old now. He's fine without me, as much as those words are hard for me to swallow!

Good job babe! And good job Buster Brown! Mama is proud of her boys for finding their rhythm.

Comments

Katie said…
YAY!! I'm so excited for all of you that it went so well!!

Popular Posts