Wanna snapify your cloth diapers?

As I've mentioned before, Asher likes to un-velcro his bum genius diapers and de-robe. Which can be frustrating, especially when he does it through his sleeper and after he decides to fill his diaper. Yucky, sticky mess.

I broke down and bought some snap diapers, which I love...but they're pricey, so I've also been putting his diaper on backwards. It works, but it can be kinda annoying.

Today, someone posted how to change a velcro bum genius to a snap on the GBC forum and I got geeked! I want to try one and if it works, I may do a few more. I still want to keep the velcro on some, since they are so easy to use, but snaps would be so nice!

If you're interested, here's the blog that tells you how to do it.

Comments

Meg said…
Just a warning.....Bea unsnaps her snaps too.
Phoenix Rising said…
gasp. what a stinker!

Popular Posts