New life

There's a new life growing within me. A little child being formed from 2 crazy minuscule cells. I still find the entire process amazing and life changing. I'm pregnant! wow. Our due date is April 13th, 2010. WOW! I just realized that. We're going to have a 2010 baby! Crazy!

I'm so excited, so thrilled to be pregnant again. But I'm also a bit petrified...can I handle 2 kiddos running around the house? I know things will just happen and everything will simply fall into place. We'll find a new rhythm to our lives...but it's kinda daunting. There has only been 1 time where Asher has even allowed me to hold another baby without tears and screaming, and that involved being able to play with a puppy. By the time this new child will be born, he'll nearly be 2, so maybe he'll understand a bit more...but it's scary. The unknowing. Exciting but nerve racking.

Wow...I'm really pregnant again! My third pregnancy. Third pregnancy in 3 years. Now that's crazy! I already feel more at peace with this pregnancy than I did with Asher, which is a relief. I wasn't sure how I'd feel... I am SUPER early on in my pregnancy, but so far, I haven't been anxious. I haven't been fretting about losing this child. I wonder if those feelings will come later on in pregnancy, which is sad since that's when most people relax...but obviously I have a history that plays a role in that. I don't know...right now I'm just at peace and I'm excited. I don't know what the future holds, but for now, for today, I like thinking about a future with 2 babes in my arms.

I know I have time...but one big question I have is, should I have the kiddo's share a room, or should I turn the guest room into another children's room. I want them to share a room when they get a little older...but until the littlest one is 1 1/2 - 2, I'm think having them in separate rooms may be easier on the kids...with nap times being different and nighttime nursings....but I don't know. This new baby will be in our room for at least 3, if not up to 6 months. So it's really no rush, but I'm just trying to think it though. For those of you with multiple children, what do you do? And do you think I should start looking for another crib? Or should I get Asher a big boy bed, since he'll be at least 2 when the new baby will need a crib.

SO many decisions to make in the next few months. Another mountain to tackle is diapers...should we buy more, or make do with what we have...It's kind of funny how much your mind starts running as soon as you find out you're preggers! And I'm not even a planner!

Wow...I'm pregnant. So cool. I can't wait to meet you lil' one. 8 months my sweet.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Great news - I'm so happy for your family Michelle
Tali said…
congrats kim! i'm happy for you!
SnoWhite said…
Awesome news! Congrats. We're praying for you and this new little life!
Mellie said…
Congratulations!!
Leesa said…
Yay!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!!!

Popular Posts