Completely and utterly gutted

There were so many times when I asked God why He took Jorai from me. Why He takes any baby from their parent. I always tried to hold onto the thought that He had a bigger plan for her. That He needed her with Him. It's what gave me comfort. But what do you say to someone who has lost 3 babies. 1 at 28 weeks gestation, 1 at 7 weeks old and 1 at 3 days old? Why would God do that? Why does He allow such tragedy, such horror, to happen time and time again to a loving couple? I'm not asking this for answers, so please don't give them. I know all things happen in His plan...and that I don't know His plan. But I can honestly say this, and He knows I feel this way, I think, from my viewpoint...sometimes His plan sucks.

I've never met Mirne or Craig, but my heart aches for them tonight. I'm sitting here crying for people I don't know, but who have gone through such loss that even through my own loss, I have no idea of their pain. I'm mad for them. I'm aching for them. I wish I could be there for them. I just feel so gutted. I'm at a loss.

If you want to read of their journey, their story is here.

Comments

Thank you for stopping at my blog
For Your Tears and leaving a comment. I see you have me in your sidebar, thank you.

Could you please tell me your story or where I should look on your blog to read about your loss.
Phoenix Rising said…
You're welcome. You are providing such a wonderful service. I really appreciate anything people do to help others walk through their journey of loss. Thank you so much.

Jorai's story begins 4 June 07. Thank you for wanting to read about her life. That means so much to me.

http://phoenix3rising.blogspot.com/2007/06/sad-news.html

Popular Posts