Cool anniversary gift

I just realized that for our third anniversary, we got the gift of hearing our 3rd child's heartbeat for the first time.

Pretty sweet.

Baby 3.0 has yet to receive a nickname yet. Maybe when we have have our first ultrasound in a few weeks, something will come to us.

I keep thinking about the sex...is this going to be a girl...a boy...maybe we'll have both...yea, that's a scary thought. I know people say they don't care what they have, but I really, truly don't have a preference. I think it would be so cool to have another boy so Asher can have little brother to play catch with. I think it would be cool to watch them grow together and build their relationship through the years...I also think it would be cool to have another girl. To be able to see all the differences and experience life with both a boy and a girl would be cool. To watch Asher protect his little sister and again, watch their relationship grow throughout the years...so cool.

What ever we have...boy, girl, twins (still freakin' out!) I can't wait for the new journey. I'm going to treasure each and every moment I have with Asher now and when the new baby comes, I'll cherish those too.

Hearing the heartbeat today was a treasure. Being only 11 weeks, it's a little soon to hear it. But my Dr. was persistent and the heartbeat was strong. So cool. What a gift.

Happy anniversary Steven!

Comments

Tali said…
Happy anniversary! Crazy we share the same one. What a meaningful day for you to hear baby's heartbeat. Wishing you all the very best and dying to know if it's TWINS!
Phoenix Rising said…
That is crazy!! Happy anniversary to you too!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! That is so cool that you heard the heartbeat so early. I think it is a girl, I was right the last two times.

Heather
SnoWhite said…
Awesome! What a gift. Happy Anniversary :)
Mandie Oliver said…
why are they thinking twins?
Phoenix Rising said…
Mandie, they're not. I was/am. In the beginning of my pregnancy I had an intense feeling that I couldn't shake. I was freaking out to the point that I couldn't sleep! The feeling has subsided a little it, but I still feel a little twinge of possibility.

I'm probably not. But I'm glad they're giving me an ultrasound in a few weeks to they can check for me! Btw, the ultrasound isn't for the twin possibility...more for me and Jorai memories.
Mandie Oliver said…
interesting...

Popular Posts